Our clients: People focused on true wealth
We serve a diverse, multi-generational clientele. Clients come to Veritas Strategies not just from Bucks County, Doylestown, and Philadelphia, but from up and down the East Coast and across the country. Some of our clients are young people just starting out. Some are starting families or companies. Some are focused on paying for their children’s education or weddings, or caring for their parents. Some are executives in large pharmaceutical companies, some own small local businesses. Some are nearing retirement. Some have been happily retired for years.
What all Veritas clients have in common, however, is a desire to live in peaceful contentment each day while steadily building – and protecting — the resources necessary to live their values and follow their dreams, year after year after year.
Wealth-building can start from any point. If you already have a high net worth, Veritas can help you safeguard and optimize your resources while continuing to grow your financial base. If you haven’t saved or your savings have been used up, Veritas can immediately put plans and protections in place to replace stress with greater contentment and a clearer vision of where you can take your life.
If you can answer “yes” to questions like these, you will find that Veritas could be a good fit:
- Do you place a high value on reducing stress and living a more contented life?
- Do you appreciate the importance of looking ahead to anticipate and prepare for potential job loss, disability, economic volatility, inflation, lawsuits, and other risks?
- Would you like to pull together every aspect of your financial well-being to create more productive synergies between your insurance, investments, tax planning, estate planning, and cash flow management?
- Do you and your spouse share the same view of what true wealth is – and are you willing to let the Veritas process help get you on the same page so you can work together to achieve that wealth?
- Do you share an appreciation for higher-level Biblical values – contentment, discipline, stewardship, looking ahead to the future, not amassing debt, and using your talents and material resources to “give back” and be generous?
Does Veritas sound like the right fit for you?
Let’s talk about how we could work together.
Call us now at (215) 345-5552.